Sunday, April 17, 2011

Power Point Presentations

In our last class we presented our Power Points and learned about certain individuals that we had been assigned to study.  Everyone provided the class with some remarkable information and I feel like we all learned a lot about why these people were so important for us to study.  I really enjoyed everyone’s Power Point and being given information about some truly amazing people.  It was interesting to see how race played a big part when it came to the people achieving their goals and the obstacles they had to overcome to accomplish the things they did.  We were informed about their history and about their families as we learned about an Olympic athlete, chiefs of a tribe, an artist, and many other outstanding people.  After the presentations were over, I realized each person was different, but yet they each had something in common with the other individuals that were studied.  The person I researched was David Ho.  Not only was he known for creating some great and very different art work, but he also helped with the research of AIDS.  While doing my research, I found myself wanting to learn more and more about David Ho as he is truly one interesting and amazing individual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment